Ready to shape the future of e-commerce success? Work with clients such as New Balance, Pick ‘n Pay Clothing, Tupperware, Dischem Baby City, and many more…
Are you ready to take the helm as our e-commerce digital strategist? eComplete has the exciting opportunity to become the key role player in strategically partnering with our brands and clients on our fully managed, end-to-end e-commerce solution, which helps brands and retailers get to market at a fraction of the time and cost.
Our main objective is to enable great brands to WIN at e-commerce all over the world.
If this does not excite you – eComplete’s partnership with Smollan boasts a global footprint operating in over 65 different countries and markets.
We’re on the lookout for a strategic digital visionary who can transform client aspirations into measurable success!
In doing so, you will have the opportunity to:
- Drive unparalleled success for our clients in the dynamic world of e-commerce.
- As a key part of the Digital Marketing Team, you will lead the coordination of client briefs by aligning strategies that meet client forecasted targets and overall digital marketing channels and website functionality.
- With the proficiency for building accurate and reliable reporting frameworks, you’ll be the designer of campaign performance tracking, providing the insights that steer client revenue towards success.
- You will be a beacon internally and externally as you assist in the facilitation of client goals, return on investment, media spending, and other critical metrics. Presenting your recommendations and/or strategies will be the highlight to our clients and our internal team.
- Deep-diving into internal marketing strategies, and auditing teams against channel-specific KPIs will ensure that you keep all parties accountable and on track.
- Collaborating with the Client Success team and providing guidance and training to instill the key objectives in driving client revenue will be a day-to-day activity.
- Monthly and quarterly reports should be more than just summaries; they will be blueprints for continual improvement.
- Unleash your strategic expertise by identifying new account opportunities and championing the utilization of new platform features, channels, and technologies.
- Minimum of 4+ years experience in the same or similar role
- A tertiary qualification business or market-related
- Sound understanding of all digital marketing platforms and best practices associated
- Solid understanding of B2B & B2C Marketing Strategies
- You speak in ROAS, LTV, CAC, and Conversion rate Optimization
- A solid understanding of platforms such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Merchant Centre and Google Tag Manager, Meta, Tiktok Ads, Email Marketing, Hotjar and eCommerce CMS platforms like Shopify and Magento
- Certifications aligned to the above platforms are advantageous.